CaviCide Gallon Bottle
Disinfecting Spay Solution
This is a one-gallon bottle of CaviCide that is ideally used to refill smaller spray bottles.
CaviCide is an disinfectant that is used to fight the spread of TB, HBV, HCV, viruses (hydrophilic and lipophilic), bacteria (including MRSA and VRE) and fungi. Effective when used in the NICU, operating rooms, isolation rooms, patient care areas and laboratories.
CaviCide is safe for use on non-porous surfaces. It is ideal for decontamination of medical device surfaces. Available for ground shipping only due to the nature of the product.
- One-gallon bottle used for refills of smaller spray bottles
- Effective against TB and MRSA, and HIV-1, HCV, and HBV
- All-in-one disinfectant, cleaner, and decontaminate
- May be used on most medical devices
- For use on hard, non-porous surfaces